How this funding is used at Bede Sixth Form College?
• To ensure that all learners are on track to meet aspirational target grades.
• To provide additional group support and guidance for some groups of learners
• Provide additional support to those learners who do not have a grade 4 in maths or English on level 3 qualifications on study skills (structuring assessments, planning and prioritising etc.)
• Graduate mentors in Sport and Public Services and 4 x Bede A Level to support learners in small study groups, supported by continual structured communication with teachers to ensure progress in line with target.
• Graduate mentors provide small group support and one to ones to develop student study skills and facilitate and encourage independent study.
• Online tutoring support fund to provide 1-2-1 or small group support to students on a referral basis (online or face-to-face)
Improved % of students achieving target grades/on track to achieve
Reduced withdrawals (W1) and improved retention and progression.